Google Ads Keyword Planner: discover how to take your SEO to the next level!
If you’re looking to get ahead in the world of SEO, learning how to use the Google Ads Keyword Planner is essential. This tool can provide invaluable insights into which keywords are performing the best and offer powerful ideas on how to optimize your content.
You want to produce quality content? You want your website to have a good ranking? Then, you have to find the right keywords. And that’s good news because it’s exactly what Google Ads Keyword planner is made for.
In this article, we’ll take a look at the basics of using the Google Ads Keyword Planner and how it can be used to boost your SEO performance.
- Google Keyword Planner allows you to find the best keywords for your web content.
- This tool is a powerful ally for your SEO strategy.
- With GKP, you can get the search volume for a specific keyword.
- The Google Keyword Planner is pretty easy to use.
What is google keyword planner ?
Google Keyword Planner (GKP) is a tool that allows you to find the best-performing keywords for your SEO campaigns. It can help you to understand what people are searching for online and identify new opportunities for your business.
It’s also a great way to analyze your current performance and find out what keywords are driving traffic to your website.
What is google keyword planner for?
The Google Keyword Planner (GKP) is designed for SEO professionals, but it can also be a valuable tool for those who are looking to improve their website’s ranking.
Using the keyword planner, you can:
- Find new keywords for your website or blog.
- Discover the volume of searches for each keyword.
- Analyze your competition.
- Estimate clicks, impressions and cost-per-click (CPC).
- Optimize your content to target specific keywords.
- Find out what people are searching for when they come to your website or read your blog.
- Develop a better understanding of your audience and their needs.
- Create more relevant content for your website or blog.
- Optimize your website or blog for better visibility in search engines.
- Generate more traffic to your website or blog.
- Build a targeted audience for your website or blog.
How does Google Keyword Planner work?
The keyword planner uses Google AdWords Keyword tool data to provide a comprehensive overview of the most popular keywords for each product and service.
The tool also includes a list of related keywords to help you improve your ranking with search engines.
For example, you can use this tool to find terms that are related to your current campaign, such as “Amazon,” “fba,” “seller,” or “news.”
If you are an Amazon seller, you can find a list of keywords that are most commonly searched for in news articles, and then use this information to create a “News” group in your campaign.
How to use Google Ads Keyword Planner?
Using the Google Keyword Planner is fairly easy. All you need to do is enter a keyword or phrase that describes what people are looking for when they search online. You can also use multiple keywords together to refine your search and find more specific results.
But let’s see more precisely how to use the Google keyword planner:
Step 1: Log in to your Google Ads account. To do so, simply type google.com/ads into your browser and then log in using your account information.
Step 2: Go to “Tools” in the top menu bar and select “Keyword Planner.”
Step 3: Choose the feature you want to use: “find new keywords” or “get search volumes and forecasts“.
If you choose “find new keywords”
- type the seed keyword into the “your product or service” field and click on “get results.”
- Once you get your results, you can adjust your settings by clicking on “filters” in the top menu bar.
Here, you’ll be able to select some parameters like:
- device type,
- and more.
- Review your results and choose the best keywords for your campaigns. You can also add them to a plan by clicking on “add to plan,” which will allow you to track all of the keywords over time.
If you choose “get search volumes and forecasts”
- Type in the keywords or phrases you want to research and click on “get started.”
- Then, in the left-hand sidebar, click on “forecast” to get estimates for clicks, impressions and cost per click.
- Finally, review your results and decide which keywords to target for your campaigns.
How to select the Perfect Keywords with Google Keyword Planner?
Selecting the right keywords is essential for any SEO or PPC campaign. When you use Google Keyword Planner, there are a few key factors to keep in mind when picking your target keywords:
- Search Volume: The first factor to consider is search volume. Look at the number of searches each keyword gets per month and compare it to other keywords. Select the ones that have higher search volumes as they will bring more visibility and traffic to your website.
- Competition Score: Another important factor is competition score which indicates how competitive the keyword is. This metric shows how many advertisers are bidding on a given keyword, so look for keywords with lower competition scores since these are less competitive, yet still popular enough for you to rank for.
- Cost-Per-Click (CPC): Last but not least, take a look at the cost-per-click for each keyword. If the CPC is too high, you might end up spending more money than what you earn from the clicks on your ads.
By taking these factors into consideration and using Google Keyword Planner to find relevant keywords, you’ll be able to create an effective SEO or PPC campaign that will bring more organic traffic to your website or blog.
Google Keyword Planner in a few words…
In conclusion, Google Ads Keyword Planner is a great way to increase traffic to your website or blog by finding the right keywords and creating relevant content. With this tool you can optimize your campaigns for better visibility in search engines as well as build a targeted audience for better results.
- GKP allows you to find the most relevant keywords for your content.
- Thanks to this tool you have access to important data that will help you to understand your audience and their needs.
- Google Keyword Planner is a free tool.