Social Media Marketing Tools
Is social media the best marketing tool?
Every business has the ultimate objective to imprint their brand name in customers’ minds in a compelling way. If your business has an online presence, social media is probably the best marketing tool for you. With the availability of many online social media platforms and software, this can be accomplished easily only if you know how the game works!
The social media marketing strategy essentially consists of optimized content creation, publishing, working on analytics and generating reports. Dealing with all these tasks daily, makes the job of social media marketers pretty overwhelming. Above all, it is expected from social media marketers to maintain a top ranking in social media management tasks.
It’s time to let go of your burden on managing time efficiently to perform all the social media management tasks successfully in online platforms. There is a cluster of remarkable social media management tools and software available to help you and your business! We’ve taken a step forward to share that knowledge to help your brand or business grow!
What are social media management tools?
Is your business a small to medium business or an enterprise? How does your brand maintain an online presence with your customers? Are you looking forward to creating a stronger and wider presence for your brand? Is it through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Linkedin or any other platform?
Are you looking for a free tool or a paid tool with more features? How would you like to share your brand story with your audience? How do you decide on the best time to post your content?
Are you fed up with maintaining a manual calendar to schedule social media activities? Will your team perform better with an automated social media management tool?
The answers are here. We know that time is a crucial factor for you. That’s why we did thorough research on the best tools available for social media marketing for you!
- Social media management tools can help marketers to,
- Increase consumer engagement
- Monitor multiple accounts at the same time
- Schedule social media posts as bulks
- Create amazing reports
- Analyze competitors at affordable prices
- Allow customizing your dashboard
- Automate the repetitive tasks
- Maintain a media library
- Find the best time to post your content
- Recur your social media posts for an indicated time duration
- Connect your Facebook profile, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube channel, online store, blogs, website and over 35 social channels
- Create posts and schedule them in a clever way and many more!
It’s important to pick the best tool for your brand among all the great social media tools out there, as not all the features are available in each and every tool. That’s why we decided to introduce some of the top Social media management tools available online. Stay tuned!
The tools can be compared and evaluated against their prices, offerings, features, supported social networks and unique value preposition.
What are the best social media automation tools? (Top-rated tools for small to medium businesses)
Buffer is a social media management platform that contains a set of products available to enhance content publishing, meaningful post engagement, analytics and team collaboration. The products of Buffer will help the marketing teams to work efficiently and effectively.
Best features of Buffer:
- A clean and streamlined platform
- Real-time, friendly customer care service
- Helpful content
Prices of Buffer: 14-day free trial, Forever free plan, $15, $99, $199, $399 (paid per month)
2. Hootsuite – an all in one platform
Hootsuite’s audience consists of over 15 million people, probably the broadest social media management platform. Hootsuite is the most used social media management tool by Fortune 1000 companies.
Best features of Hootsuite: Hootsuite allows marketers to,
- Schedule content
- Execute social media advertising
- Assess the ROI on social media
- Monitor multiple keywords and accounts
- Connect with not only Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest but also over 35 social media networks
- schedule social media posts as bulks
Prices of Hootsuite: 30-day free trial, Free plan, $29, $129, $599 (paid per month), enterprise pricing
3. Sprout Social – About real people, real brands, and real connections
Similar to Hootsuite, Sprout Social also blocks social media tools – scheduling, monitoring, and reporting- into one platform. Sprout social creates remarkable reports that you can simple download and share with other users. Best features Sprout Social:
- Social media scheduling
- Ideal report generation
- Provides CRM features
Prices of Sprout Social: 30-day free trial, $99, $149, $249 (paid per month)
4. Agora Pulse
Agora Pulse also combines the tools of scheduling, monitoring, reporting and responding to messages into one platform. Best features:
- Competitor data analysis
- Facebook content apps
Prices: 14-day free trial, $49, $99, $199, $299 (paid per month)
5. Sendible – The ultimate tool for agencies
Best features: Sendible allows marketers to,
- Customize the dashboard
- Search Youtube
- Perform royalty-free image search
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Use integrated Canva graphics editor
Prices: 30-day free trial, $29, $99, $199, $299 (paid per month), enterprise pricing
Like many other social media marketing tools, eClincher will help you schedule, publish, respond to messages, and analyze performance. Best features: eClincher allows marketers to,
- auto post with RSS feeds
- keep an image media library
- search for social media influencers
Prices: 14-day free trial, $49, $99, $199 (paid per month), enterprise pricing
7. Social Pilot
Social Pilot is ideal for agencies as it allows you to manage clients with client management features. It helps you with scheduling and analytics but not monitoring. Best features: Social Pilot will help you by:
- Suggesting content suitable for your industry/ business
- Generating white label report for your business
Prices: 14-day free trial, $10, $24, $40, $80 (paid per month), enterprise pricing
8. CoSchedule – the ultimate marketing calendar
CosSchedule allows your team collaboration in social media post creation. Best features: CosSchedule will help marketers to:
- Organize almost all the projects in one place
- Find optimum posting time automatically
- Filling gaps in your schedule with your best social media posts
Prices: 14-day free trial, $0 – 20, $40, $60, $210, $300, $1,200 (paid per month)
MavSocial is a social media marketing tool for visual content. It allows you to manage your Facebook ads too! Just like Buffer, Hootsuite and many other social media marketing tools it has the features of scheduling, monitoring, and reporting. Best features: MavSocial will help marketers to:
- Manage your multimedia content in a digital library
- Browse through loads stock photos as MavSocial itself is a search engine.
- Recur your social media posts for an indicated time duration
Prices: 7-day free trial, Free Plan, $19, $78, $199, $499 (paid per month)
10. Later – ideal marketing platform for Instagram
Later’s main focus is on Instagram. However, ‘Later’ allows you to connect your Twitter profile, Facebook, and Pinterest with the tool. Best features: ‘Later’ allows marketers to:
- Use its visual content calendar
- Link your Instagram profile to shoppable Instagram feed, a blog post and also with a website.
Prices: $9, $19, $29, $49 (paid per month), enterprise pricing
What are the best social media automation tools? (Top-rated tools for enterprise level businesses)
Sprinklr has a cluster of products that can help businesses to connect with customers. It enables the users of the tool in effective reaching, listening and engaging with their customers not only via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Linkedin but also over 25 social channels.
2. HubSpot – all in one management software
Hubspot allows businesses to integrate SEO, CRM, email and social media into a single platform. The users of the tool can easily analyze their social channels to monitor social ROI.
3. Oktopost – ideal platform for B2B enterprises
Oktopost is ideal for users who look forward to generating lead through Social media. Also it helps the users to measure the business value of the social efforts. Oktopost has the tools for management, promotion and employee advocacy.
4. Salesforce Social Studio
Salesforce Studio is a social media marketing platform and its cluster of products will help the users to reinforce customer relationships and sales efforts on the platforms of social media.
The Falson.io platform is a great social media marketing tool that provides its users with many essential features including social media management, customer engagement, analytics, customer experience management, and a DIY landing page builder.
6. Social Flow
Social Flow is a data driven publishing and advertising tool available for the customers in the publishing businesses. It was reported that ‘Fast Company’ could increase their Facebook shares by 30% using the Social Flow marketing software.
Which social media marketing tool is the best for your business? There are many other such social media marketing tools available with great features. We hope at least you were able to find one tool that can be team up with your business requirement.