How to Download YouTube Shorts in Gallery?
YouTube Shorts have quickly become one of the most popular video content formats on the internet. With its 15-second limit and easy-to-use tools, it’s no wonder why users are flocking to the platform to create and share their own content.
As such, many people want to know how to download YouTube Shorts in gallery for offline viewing or sharing with others.
In this article, Debugbar will provide you a step-by-step guide on how to download YouTube Shorts.
Method 1: Using the link in YouTube Shorts
The first way you can download a YouTube Short is by accessing the download link within the video itself.
- Open the YouTube app on your phone and find the Short you want to download.
- Tap on the Share button below the video and then tap on the Copy Link option.
- Open any web browser on your phone, such as Google Chrome or Safari, and visit the website “y2mate.com.”
- Paste the copied link into the search box on y2mate.com, select the resolution of the video you want to download, and click on the Download button.
- The video will start downloading, and you can find it in your phone’s gallery after it has finished.
Method 2: Using a Third-Party App to Download YouTube Shorts
Another way to download YouTube Shorts is by using a third-party app or website such as Video Downloader Plus or TubeMate App for Android devices, or YTD Video Downloader for Windows devices.
These apps allow you to easily access, search, and download videos from various websites including YouTube, Instagram Reels, and more.
Here’s how you can use these apps to download YouTube shorts:
- Install TubeMate App (or another similar app) onto your mobile device.
- Open TubeMate App and copy the link of the desired Short.
- Paste the link into TubeMate App’s search bar.
- Choose your preferred resolution and click “Download”.
Tips for Downloading YouTube Shorts in Gallery
When it comes to downloading YouTube shorts, there are a few tips you can keep in mind to make the process as easy and efficient as possible. Here are some helpful tips:
- Organize downloaded Shorts by creating separate folders for each topic or project you create them for. This will help keep your files organized and easier to find when you need them.
- Delete any unwanted Shorts from your device regularly to free up storage space.
- Share downloaded Shorts directly from the download folder via text message, email, or any other platform. This will save time instead of having to individually upload each Short onto a different platform manually.
- Make sure to only download videos from trusted sources, as downloading copyrighted material may result in legal consequences. You should also read our DMCA: the complete guide.
Conclusion: it’s easy to download a YouTube Short to your gallery
In conclusion, downloading YouTube Shorts is a straightforward process that can be done using the download button within YouTube Shorts itself or by using third-party apps such as YTD Video Downloader for Windows or TubeMate App for Android devices.
That’s it, you now know how to download YouTube Shorts. So, enjoy !