SEO writing assistant : the 5 best tools in 2022
SEO writing assistant tools are a great way of optimizing your website content for search engines.
By using these tools, you can:
- get internal links suggestions,
- check for plagiarism,
- improve readability,
- optimize your articles for search engine visibility,
You want to produce quality content more efficiently? You’d like to use an SEO writing assistant but you can’t find one that is good enough for you? So you’re in the right place.
In this guide you will discover the top 5 of SEO writing assistant tools in 2022.
What’s an SEO writing assistant?
SEO writing assistants are productivity tools you can use to improve the SEO of your content. These tools allow you to:
- analyze your content,
- and optimize it for search engine visibility.
They help you save time by:
- suggesting keywords,
- checking readability levels,
- providing internal link suggestions,
- and more.
Additionally, some of them can help you improve SEO by suggesting optimized titles and headings. Some of them could even write texts for you thanks to AI.
So, as you can imagine, there are many benefits to using an SEO copywriting assistant.
What are the benefits of using an SEO writing assistant?
This kind of tool can help you to:
- generate more organic traffic to your website. By optimizing and improving the optimization of your content, these assistants can help you increase your visibility and rankings on search engine result pages.
- save time by providing automated suggestions for keywords and internal links. By doing this, you will be able to create more optimized content in a shorter amount of time.
- maintain quality standards when creating content. Thanks to these tools you can obtain detailed reports about the readability level of your articles as well as plagiarism checks. This way, you can make sure all of your text is unique, engaging, and SEO-friendly.
- reduce your content production costs. With these assistants you can optimize your content more efficiently, so you can produce SEO-friendly content with fewer resources.
- ensure your content is optimized for search engine visibility and produces measurable results. By using this kind of software in conjunction with other SEO techniques, such as link building and keyword research, you can take your website’s ranking to the next level.
You are convinced of the usefulness of these tools but you can’t find one that suits you? Don’t look further, we’ve got you covered.
So let’s get started! Here are the 5 writing assistant tools that will make your SEO content optimization easier than ever in 2022.
Top 5 of the best SEO writing assistants in 2022
As you may have already noticed, SEO writing assistants are not all the same. Some of them offer more features than others and some others are better suited for certain SEO tasks than others.
To help you find the best tool for your needs, we’ve put together a list of the 5 best SEO writing assistants in 2022.
- SEO SEMrush
- GDoc SEO
But let’s see what each of these tools has to offer in terms of SEO optimization.
Semrush: the best all-in-one SEO writing assistant
The SEMrush all-in-one SEO writing assistant is one of the most popular tools of its kind available in 2022. It offers a comprehensive set of SEO features, including:
- keyword research,
- link building propositions,
- and content optimization.
|We like||– Experts can use it to quickly identify SEO issues and potential problems.|
– It has a user-friendly interface, so even beginners can optimize their SEO content with ease.
– It offers detailed reports that make tracking the performance of your SEO efforts easier than ever.
|We like less||– SEMrush can be quite expensive for beginners who don’t need all of its features.|
– The SEO analysis feature is limited to the paid version.
|Pricing||Semrush is available in a free version and paid plans starting at $119 per month.|
Yoast SEO: a good all-in-one assistant
Yoast is another great SEO writing assistant tool that can help you optimize your content for search engines.
With Yoast you can easily:
- find relevant keywords,
- analyze the readability levels of your articles.
Additionally, Yoast provides guidance on:
- optimizing titles,
- as well as internal links to improve your content’s visibility on search engine result pages.
|We like||– SEO friendly content.|
– improved readability.
– accurate SEO reports.
– Exists as a WordPress plugin.
|We like less||– limited SEO analysis and link building features|
|Pricing||Yoast SEO is available in a free version and paid plans starting at $89 per year.|
Jasper: let the AI write some SEO content for you
Jasper is an AI-powered SEO writing assistant designed to help you create high-quality SEO content quickly and efficiently.
The tool is able to automatically write SEO content and can help you to find some content ideas.
It’s really a tool that you need to have if you’re a website editor or a webwriter.
|We like||– Can produce content almost automatically.|
– Can help you find ideas and improve some content.
|We like less||– It does not offer link building suggestions.|
– Can be difficult to handle.
|Pricing||Jasper is available in a free version and the basic paid plan starts at $49 per month.|
YourTextGuru: to include the right keywords in your text
YourTextGuru is a powerful SEO tool that provides an optimization score to your text based on Google’s SERP. Basically it allows you to get real-time SEO data into the effectiveness of your content.
With YourTextGuru, you can exactly see the words that you must include in your text in order to make it rank.
It’s probably one of the most important tools to use for a website editor or a webwriter.
This tool ensures you have a maximum visibility on search engine result pages.
|We like||– Comprehensive SEO data.|
– Gives you an optimization score of your content.
– Easy optimization and editing.
|We like less||– No automated keyword recommendations or SEO audits.|
|Pricing||YourTextGuru is available in a free trial then the basic paid plan starts at $80 per month.|
GDoc: write your SEO content easily
Last but not least, GDoc is a great SEO writing assistant tool powered by Google. It helps you write optimized content with ease.
The tool’s advanced algorithms analyze your content and suggest ways to optimize it for SEO.
It also provides detailed reports on the performance of your content and can help you reduce content production costs by optimizing more efficiently.
|We like||– Optimizes SEO content.|
– Detailed SEO reports.
– Reduces production costs.
– Helps improve visibility on search engine result pages.
|We like less||– No automated keyword recommendations or SEO audits.|
|Pricing||Google Doc and the GDoc extension are available for free.|
So there you have it – the 5 best SEO writing assistants of 2022!
With these tools at your disposal, it will be easier than ever to create optimized content! So get to work and start using these tools today to get the most out of your SEO strategies.